Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
IDX in Jeffersonville, IN is hiring a MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for coordinating the activities for workers responsible for supporting the divisional safety, quality and productivity goals by maintaining, programming, troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing equipment.
• Programs input/output, maintains/repairs CNC manufacturing equipment and facilities using knowledge of computer numerical control processes
• Troubleshoots machines (hardware and software) problems using technical CNC skills and knowledge of machines; use schematics to complete analysis of problems
• Supports customer service and manufacturing productivity goals by minimizing downtime through completion of preventive maintenance to recognize immediate problems
• Maintains and organizes machine/maintenance data so for use by others
• 7+ years’ experience in a wood and/or metal manufacturing environment,
preferably in the consumer environments industry
• 5+ years’ experience leading a Maintenance Team
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes, material optimization and CNC Programming
• Understanding of CNC Equipment
• Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets along with an understanding of manufacturing computer software (ERP preferred)
• Must be able to take independent action, to act as a problem solver and possess excellent communication skills
• Technical Skills – must be proficient in computer numerical controls (CNCs) and programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and FANUC controls and Mazak controls.
• Must be proficient with robotics integration with CNCs
• Troubleshooting Skills – Ability to troubleshoot machine problems and determine resolutions, both basic and advanced.
• Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures, including Lockout/Tag-out; reports and or corrects potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
Click “apply now” for our phone number, address or to upload your resume to Ms. Whitfield.